Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Taste:||Sweet|
450g Glass Jar Canned Apricot Jam / Classic Food Preserves - Apricot Jam
1. .Jam is made of best and fresh fruits with heavy or slight syrup. Fruit ratio we can do 65%-68%; 50%-58%; 40%-45%, etc, according your requirements.
applied in bakery industries and ice-cream and diary industries, like bread, cake, foods; served over cream cheese or use in your recipes that call for jam Sweeteners, Food, Cuisine, Restaurants etc. We have various flavors and packaging From raw materials to table using.
1. Selected natural raw material
2. Keep original flavor and rich in nutritions, we can do research and develepment as customer’s taste.
3. Production under the traditional craft, advanced equipments and high-tech
4. High-quality products, competitive price &best service
5. Different sizes available in can, glass jar, plastic bottle and glass bottle.
6. Certificates of HACCP, BRC, HALAL, FDA, ISO and KOSHER.
7. Strict quality control
8. Experienced in exporting to many markets.
Package Net Weight: 360g.
Package Gross Weight: 0.56 kg.
Package per Box: 6
Box Weight: 3.36 kg.
Boxed per Pallet: 204 (6 rows * 34 boxes per row)
The MOQ for Private Label is 3000 pcs. per type of product.
30 days after payment
What Kind of Products Can you Source?
Our comprehensive local market knowledge and experience allows us to work with a vast number of industries including:
Can you Provide Quotes from Different Manufacturers?
Yes we can! We work with the most prominent manufacturers in each industry and our local contacts and experience allows us to negotiate better deals for you!
How Can I Get a Sample Product?
Contacts us with the products you want to receive samples for and we will send them to you using an express shipping carrier. Sample costs (excluding shipping) will be written off of your first order.
Do you Provide Private Label/OEM Services?
Yes we do! Most of the products in our catalogue can be private labelled with your own brand.
What is the Delivery Time?
Delivery time depends on the shipping method you have chosen and the final destination. We will provide shipping terms for each individual order.
What Payment Methods do you Accept and What are the Payment Terms?
For most orders we ask for 50% upfront payment via wire transfer, with the remaining balance due when the products are packaged and ready to ship.
1. Supply high quality of dehydrated tomato with a reasonable price in additives industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export
policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
Pics as follows: